Sarahah is all the rage among teens and a lot of millennials as well. If you’re in one of these two groups, then you’ve probably already heard about Sarahah.com or its popular app, maybe you even have an account, and you want to enable its features on Snapchat.
Want to learn how to put Sarahah on your Snapchat stories? If you do, great, because that’s precisely what I’m going to show you how to do here.
There are two methods that I know of that you can use to link your Sarahah account to your Snapchat account, and I am going to cover both of them here, that way you’ll be able to choose and implement the one you like the most.
I will start off with the easiest and fastest method, because that’s probably the one that most people will want to use. However, if that one doesn’t work for you, or if you encounter any problems, then you can move on to the next available method to add Sarahah to your Snapchat account and stories.
Once you’ve linked your accounts you can instantly enable Sarahah’s functionality on your Snaps, so that people can leave anonymous comments on your stories that will hopefully help you become a better version yourself.
If you still don’t know what Sarahah is, then let me break it down for you. Sarahah started off as an anonymous feedback website and eventually evolved into a fully fledged mobile app where you can get honest feedback from your coworkers and friends, so that you can enhance your areas of strength, strengthen areas for improvement, and also let your friends be brutally honest with you even if it hurts.
You can add Sarahah to your Snapchat stories to get anonymous comments that will help you improve yourself, as well as the quality of your posts throughout the social network. However, due to its anonymous nature, users can also leave negative comments on other people’s stories, so anyone using it can easily become a victim of cyberbullying.
So before you get to excited about this new feature, think about it for a while and then decide if you really want to enable Sarahah’s features on your Snapchat account and stories.
How to Put Sarahah on Snapchat: 2 Best Ways to Link your Accounts
- The first thing that you’ll need to do is open Snapchat on your device and tap on the Snap icon to take a picture or make a video.
- Once you’re done with that, tap on the paperclip button on the right side of your screen and then enter your Sarahah user URL, which should be something like “yourname.sarahah.com”.
- Now tap on “Go” or on the search icon.
- After your profile is found and loaded, tap on the “Attach to Snap” button located at the bottom of your screen.
If the previous method does not work for you, please try this one:
- Open Snapchat on your phone, tap on Snap to take a picture or make a video.
- Now tap on the paperclip icon that I mentioned in the first method.
- Enter “Sarahah.com” in the search box and tap “Go” or on the search button.
- Tap on the login button and sign in to your account using your Sarahah username and password.
- Now click on your profile link and then tap on “Attach to Snap”.
- That’s it, you’re done!
Easy, wasn’t it? If you found this information useful, then please don’t forget to share it with your family and friends, or give us a like, we would really appreciate it.