If you’re absolutely sure that someone hacked your Instagram account and changed all your login information, such as username or password, then the only thing that you can do to solve this problem is contact Instagram support to let them know what’s going on, and then just wait for them to get back in touch with you to get help restoring access to your account.
To report and recover your hacked Instagram account follow these steps:
1. Go to https://help.instagram.com/.
2. Click on the “Privacy and Safety Center” option on the left.
3. Then scroll a little bit down the page and click on “Report Something”.
4. Click on “Hacked Accounts” button located at the top left side of the page.
5. Now click on “I think my account has been hacked”, and then immediately click on the “Report it to us” link that you’ll see in the drop-down menu.
6. When you’re on Instagram’s report a hacked account page click on “My Account”.
7. Select “Yes” if you can log into the email account listed on your Instagram account, or select “No” if you can’t login to that account.
8. Answer the questions and follow the provided instructions.
9. Now simply wait until Instagram’s support team contacts you to request some important that they’ll need in order to restore access to your account.
After recovering your hacked Instagram account you’ll be able to sign into the site or mobile app using your new password and email address.